The CCEA is the oldest business leads association in Victoria. For over 90 years, we have exchanged leads and direct business to help each other's companies succeed.
Objectives of the CCEA:
- Provide fellow members with business leads
- Promote each other's businesses to non-members and employees
- Create and encourage contacts and cooperative business methods that increases the efficiency and profitability of member businesses
- Promote direct business between members as well as fellowship and camaraderie within the CCEA
Lunch meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday every month at the Union Club. Our luncheons include:
- Networking time
- Five-minute spotlight presentations by current members, speaking about their businesses
- Roll call and personal announcements
- Guest speakers
Our goal is to improve business for our members and create a supportive community of Victoria's business leaders.
Our meetings build connections between businesses.
We have a committed membership roster, with many long-term members, including multi-generational members.
It's a testament to the value and viability of the Capital City Executives' Association that it has been meeting continuously since 1921. We have many multi-generational members, and that legacy will continue into the future.